University Of Nairobi College Of Health Sciences Jobs
The University of Nairobi has received funding to support the implementation of comprehensive, high impact HIV prevention, care and treatment services in the central Kenya including Nairobi. The University seeks to fill the following positions to support the implementation of these projects:
- SENIOR PROGRAM OFFICER – QUALITY IMPROVEMENT & LEARNING (1 POST) – AC/3/63/18- ( CHS)
- PROGRAM OFFICER – PMTCT/RH (1 POST) – AC/3/63/18- ( CHS)
- PROGRAM OFFICER – COMMUNITY LINKAGES & TREATMENT SUPPORT (1 POST) – AC/3/63/18- ( CHS)
- SENIOR PROGRAM OFFICER – PAEDIATRIC& ADOLESCENT HIV PREVENTION, CARE
- & TREATMENT (2 POSTS) – AC/3/63/18- ( CHS)
- ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER (3 POSTS) – AD/3/63/18- (CHS)
- ICT ASSISTANT (1 POST) – AD/3/63/18- ( CHS)
All positions are full time and on a one year contract renewable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent. Applicants should submit (10) copies of the application letter and supporting documents to: The Principal, College of Health Sciences, P. O. Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.ONLY
SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 6, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI- COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES SCHOOL OF MEDICINE DEPARTMENT OF CLINICAL MEDICINE AND THERAPEUTICS For the full positions profile/Information, please visit :- http://jobs.uonbi.ac.ke