The Kenya Film Classification Board is a state corporation that operates under the Government of Kenya whose mandate is to “regulate the creation, broadcasting, possession, distribution and exhibition of films by rating them.”
The Board is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of interns, scheduled to take place in the month of September, 2019 in the following Disciplines; Communication, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource & Administration, Finance & Accounting, Planning, Legal services and ICT.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years;
- Have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between July 2018 and June, 2019;
- Must be available on full time basis for the six months’ duration of the program;
- Be proficient in computer skills; and
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience after graduation.
Suitably qualified candidates are required to submit their hard copies applications to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Film Classification Board,
Uchumi House, 15th Floor,
P.O Box 44226-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
For more information kindly visit our website: www.kfcb.co.ke
Deadline for receipt of the applications is 17th September, 2019 at 5pm