Nursing Council of Kenya Job Vacancies 2018
The Nursing Council of Kenya is a body corporate established under the Nurses Act (Cap 257) of the laws of Kenya whose mandate is to regulate the Nursing Education and Practice in Kenya.
The Council is seeking to recruit highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individuals to fill the following positions:
- NCK/01/2018 Head of Department; Standards & Compliance
- NCK/02/2018 Head of Department; Education, Research & Examinations
- NCK/03/2018 Communications Officer
- Interested candidates can download the specific job requirements for each post from the NCK website nckenya.com
- Individual who meet the minimum job requirements are requested to submit their applications and attach detailed CV, copy of national ID and current pay slip, relevant copies of testimonies and certificates, day time contact and contact of three referees to reach the undersigned not later than Tuesday April 24, 2018 close of business.
- Applications can be posted, hand delivered to NCK Plaza or through email: email@example.com
NCK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons with disability, Women, Youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Nursing Council of Kenya
NCK Plaza, Kabarnet Road off Ngong Road
P.O Box 20056 – 00200, Nairobi
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org