The National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation (NACOSTI) is a body Corporate established by the Science, Technology and Innovation Act, 2013. The mandate of NACOSTI is to regulate, assure quality and advise the Government on matters of science, technology and innovation.
To achieve this mandate, the Commission seeks to fill the following vacant positions:
- Chief Analyst, Infrastructure, Information and Communications Sciences
- Chief Analyst, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management
- Deputy Director Internal Audit
- Senior Corporate Communication Officer
- Senior Administration Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Supply Chain Management Officer
- Analyst, Infrastructure, Information and Communication Sciences
- Analyst, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Analyst, Physical, Industrial and Energy Sciences
- Records Management Officer
Applications in sealed envelope clearly indicating the advert reference number and accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of relevant academic and professional testimonials should be delivered to:
The Director General/CEO
National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
NACOSTI Headquarters Building, Kabete Off Waiyaki Way
P.O. Box 30623 – 00100 Nairobi, KENYA
Applications should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th December 2018.
Please visit www.nacosti.go.ke for details of the requirements for appointment to these positions.
NACOSTI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.