Kitui County Government Healthcare Job Vacancies
DECLARATION OF VACANCIES IN THE KITUI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the county public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the county and to confirm appointments”.
Pursuant to the above constitutional and legal provision, Kitui CPSB invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the positions below in the County Ministry of Health and Sanitation:
- Medical Specialist I – Anesthesiologists
- Medical Specialist I – Pediatrician
- Medical Specialist I – Surgeon
- Medical Specialist I – ENT
- Medical Specialist I – Orthopedic Surgeon
- Medical Specialist 1- Radiologist
- Senior Nursing Officer (Critical Care Nurse Specialist)
- Community Oral Health Officer III
- Assistant Director – Customer Relations
- Transport Officer I
- Driver III
Detailed job requirements of the above positions can be accessed through the County Government website: www.kitui.go.ke
The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to the above position will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 14th September 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.