Kisii University Administration Registrar Job
Kisii University, a leading public institution situated in south-western Kenya obtained its Charter in 2013 under the universities’ Act 2012. To give the institution a dynamic and strategic leadership, the University Council invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons with excellent credentials to fill the following position:
REGISTRAR (ADMINISTRATION) – REF. NO: KSU/RA/06/2018
- Be a holder of a Masters degree in Social Sciences preferably in Human Resource Management or related field with over 10 years work experience, preferably in a University setting.
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Must have served as Deputy Registrar Administration for a minimum of 5years, preferably in a University setting or similar position in related institutions.
- Should be conversant with modern management techniques including Information Technology as relates to Human Resource Management.
- Be familiar with all matters in human resource, planning and finance as applicable in a University setting.
- Manifest ability and leadership skills to effectively co-ordinate the administrative functions of University
- Have a demonstrated evidence of good interpersonal relations, communication and negotiation skills
- Be of highest ethical standards, integrity, accountability and professionalism and should comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application giving details of age, educational and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present job and salary, telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and areas of specialization, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of most recent letter of appointment. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The application and information from referees should reach the undersigned not later than 16th October, 2018. Kindly indicate the Reference Number on the face of the envelope.
THE CHAIRMAN OF COUNCIL,
P.O. BOX 408-40200
For details about the job requirements, job descriptions and Terms of Service, kindly visit our website
Kisii University is an equal opportunity employer