The Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade) is a State Corporation under the National Treasury whose mandate is to implement, operationalize and manage the Kenya TradeNet System as well as Trade Facilitation.
To fulfil our mandate, we wish to engage suitably qualified candidates who meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Kenya Constitution for the following positions;
- Director Trade Facilitation
- Director IT Infrastructure, Innovations & Security
- Manager Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager Risk Management & Compliance
Details of the vacancies are available on our website www.kentrade.go.ke
Qualified and Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications, Curriculum Vitae that contains details of qualifications, experience, copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates previous work experience.
In addition interested candidates must specifically obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following documents;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (DCI)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Please note that applications without ALL the Chapter 6 requirements SHALL NOT be considered.
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than January 7, 2019.
Board of Directors
Kenya Trade Network Agency
1st Floor, Embankment Plaza
Longonot Rd – Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200 NAIROBI
KenTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer – women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.