Kenya Rural Roads Authority Internship Opportunities 2018
SHORT TERM INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OPPORTUNITIES
Kenya Rural Roads Authority is committed to supporting the empowerment of the youth, in line with Government’s youth initiative, by providing opportunities to young graduates to help them gain knowledge and skills in their respective professional calling through short-term internship programs.
We currently have limited internship opportunities in the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Economics, Environmental Studies, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource and Administration, ICT, Records Management, Legal Studies, Public Relations and Survey departments.
The Internship program will run for a period of four months with effect from September 2018.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (4 months).
- Should have graduated between January, 2015 and December, 2017 with either a First degree or Diploma from an accredited Institution in the stated above disciplines and be in possession of the relevant certificate.
- Not have undertaken any other Internship program or have been exposed to work experience since graduation.
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills
How to apply
Interested, eligible candidates should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Rural Roads Authority’s website: www.kerra.go.ke under the E-Services Section – Recruitment Portal. Applications should be received by close of business on Tuesday 31st July, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.