Kenya National Commission for UNESCO Jobs
The Kenya National Commission for UNESCO is a State Corporation established under the KNATCOM Act of 2013 which aims to advance UNESCO’s agenda in Kenya by contributing to peace and sustainable development through promotion of international standards and best practices in the five fields of UNESCO’s competence namely: Education, Natural Sciences, Social & Human Sciences, Culture and Communication & Information.
To enable it fulfill its mandate, the Commission wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven persons to fill the following vacant positions specifically under the terms and conditions advertised:
- KNCU/1/2018 Deputy Secretary General, Technical Programmes KNC 10 1-post
- KNCU/2/2018 Manager, Finance KNC 9 1-post
- KNCU/3/2018 Manager, Audit & Risk management KNC 9 1-post
- KNCU/4/2018 Deputy Director, Basic Sciences and Engineering KNC 8 1-post
- KNCU/5/2018 Deputy Director, Basic Education and Learning KNC 8 1-post
- KNCU/6/2018 Assistant Manager, HR, Recruitment & Development KNC 7 1-post
- KNCU/7/2018 Chief Librarian KNC 6 1-post
- KNCU/8/2018 Senior Office Administrator KNC 4 2-posts
- KNCU/9/2018 Office Administrator I KNC 2 1-post
For details of the job descriptions, specifications and application procedures, please visit the Commission’s website www.unesco.go.ke.
All applications should be received on or before 6th July 2018.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.