Kenya Industrial Estates Massive Jobs Recruitment
Kenya Industrial Estates (KIE) was established in 1967 with the mandate of promoting industrialization through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in the country. The company plans to replace the following positions to enable it discharge on its mandate:-
- Manager, Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Manager, Credit /Risk Management
- Assistant Manager, Credit /Risk Management
- Assistant Manager, Human Resources
- Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager, Industrial Estates & Incubation Services (IEDIS)
- Senior Officer, Research & Planning,
- Senior Officer, Digital Communications
- Credit Officers
- Credit Assistants
Details relating to each vacancy are available on the KIE Website (www.kie.co.ke )
How to apply:-
Applications must be accompanied by current curriculum vitae, giving details of educational and professional qualifications and addressed to the undersigned.
Applicants Must also indicate their current expected salaries. The applications should be received not later than 9th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB – KIE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity.
KENYA INDUSTRIAL ESTATES LTD,
P.O. Box 78029-00507, NAIROBI.