Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Job Vacancies 2018
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article 79 of the Constitution of Kenya.
The mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
NB: Successful Candidates must be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Investigations Officer II – Forensic Investigations, EACC/INV/IOII/1 – 20 Posts
- Operations Assistant II – Huduma Centre– Migori, Mandera, Nairobi & Kirinyaga- EACC/ID/OAII/2- 4 Posts
- Education Officer II – Electronic & Print Media, EACC/PS/EOII/3 – 2 Posts
- Driver II , EACC/HRAD/DRII/4 – 4 Posts
- Office Assistant III, EACC/HRAD/OAII/5 – 4 Posts
The detailed advert can be accessed from the EACC website www.eacc.go.ke . Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further guidance. To be considered applications should be received not later than 10th April, 2018 at 5.00pm.
EACC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.