The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
WARD ADMINISTRATORS – KITHIMU WARD –JOB GROUP ‘N’ – ONE (1) POST
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have served in public or private service organization in administration or management for not less than three (3) years
- Minimum of C+ (plus) in Kenya Secondary Certificate of Education (KCSE) or its equivalent
- Diploma certificate in the following fields: – Public Administration, Business Administration/ Management, Community Development or any other social services.
- Certificate in computer application from a recognized institution.
The candidates should apply attaching photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic; Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) – Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Any other relevant support documents.
- To indicate their Sub-County and the Ward on both the application and the envelope.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants MUST include their most reliable mobile phone numbers.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 4th December, 2018.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O.BOX 2871-60100 –EMBU
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer