The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR MEDICAL SERVICES/SENIOR MEDICAL SPECIALIST – JOB GROUP ‘R’ – ONE (1) POST
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served as a Senior Assistant Director of Medical Services/Medical Specialist I for a minimum of three (3) years;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board:
- Masters degree in a relevant medical field.
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists, Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Bard;
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
The candidates should apply attaching photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic; Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) – Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Any other relevant support documents.
- To indicate their Sub-County and the Ward on both the application and the envelope.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants MUST include their most reliable mobile phone numbers.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 4th December,2018.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O.BOX 2871-60100 –EMBU
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer