The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
SENIOR INSPECTOR- JOB GROUP ‘J’ – ONE (1) POST (CONTRACT)
Duties and Responsibilities
Carry out law enforcement duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Attended the initial paramilitary training.
- Must have worked for at least three (3) years in the rank of Inspector I.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
The candidates should apply attaching photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic; Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) – Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Any other relevant support documents.
- To indicate their Sub-County and the Ward on both the application and the envelope.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants MUST include their most reliable mobile phone numbers.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 4th December, 2018.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O.BOX 2871-60100 –EMBU
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer