The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – DEPUTY HEAD OF ENFORCEMENT– JOB GROUP ‘’P’ – ONE (1) POST (CONTRACT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputize the Head County Head of Enforcement
- Perform departmental Administrative duties
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of the officers
Requirement for Appointment
Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Must have served in any police service in the minimum rank of a Chief Inspector or its equivalent for a period of five (5) years and above;
- Must have undertaken a at least a Basic Fraud Investigation Course;
- Must have experience in general investigation for at least two (2) years;
- Must have a distinguished career in the police;
- Must satisfy Chapter Six of the Constitution
The candidates should apply attaching photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic; Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) – Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Any other relevant support documents.
- To indicate their Sub-County and the Ward on both the application and the envelope.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants MUST include their most reliable mobile phone numbers.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 4th December,2018.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O.BOX 2871-60100 –EMBU
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer