The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
HEAD COUNTY ENFORCEMENT OFFICER – JOB GROUP ‘Q’ – ONE (1) POST (CONTRACT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head the County Head of Enforcement
- Represent the County on the security meetings and any other such event as may be directed.
- Perform departmental Administrative duties.
Requirements for Appointment.
Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Must have served in any police service in the minimum rank of a Chief Inspector or its equivalent for a period of ten (10) years and above;
- Must have a distinguished career in the public service or in the Defence Forces;
- Must have at least a diploma in criminology; Public Administration or security studies form a recognized university in Kenya;
- Must not have been convicted in any criminal offence;
- Must Satisfy Chapter Six of the Constitution.
The candidates should apply attaching photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic; Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) – Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Any other relevant support documents.
- To indicate their Sub-County and the Ward on both the application and the envelope.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants MUST include their most reliable mobile phone numbers.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 4th December,2018.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O.BOX 2871-60100 –EMBU
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer