2018 The Star Newspaper Sales Executives Jobs
Radio Africa Group is a fast growing and dynamic leading media house. We are looking for talented, energetic, ambitious and self motivated people keen on taking an exciting career opportunity in the following position:-
Sales Executives – The Star Newspaper
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the job holder will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing a sales plan that will ensure that the business achieves its revenue and collection targets for the assigned sector.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Economics or related eld.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience in FMCG industry as well as proven experience in meeting targets
- Computer literacy especially in PowerPoint, Word and Spreadsheets.
- Ability to develop and communicate a clear plan with strong customer focus
- Strong Proposal writing skills, business acumen & results oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the market and the potential for sales growth
- Well respected in society with good networks
- Loves the outdoors
- An influential market changer
Radio Africa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will offer a competitive package to the successful candidate. If you match the above qualifications and requirements you may apply on the link www.myjobsinkenya.com/radioafricagroup so as to reach us on or by 23rd April 2018. Please include your daytime telephone number and names and contact telephone and email address of 3 professional referees as well as your current and expected gross salary. We regret that in light of anticipated numerous applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Radio Africa does not charge a recruitment fee or work with any persons or agencies which charge a recruitment fee.